Why Choose Guaranteed Mobile Phone Contracts
Provided that you picked the right phone contract plan, you’ll be enjoying a range of advantages with this type of phone deal in the long run. And as long as you have good credit, you can choose practically any phone contract deal you want. It’s a different story if you have a poor credit history.
Because you’re considered a high-risk customer with your bad credit score, you’ll most likely have a difficult time getting approved for a phone contract. This is where guaranteed mobile phone contracts come into the picture. We’ve created this guide to help you better understand the advantages of the phone deal and so you can make the right decision.
What are guaranteed phone contracts?
Guaranteed phone contracts are exactly what its name suggests. These are phone contracts with more or less guaranteed approval regardless of your credit score. Even if major carriers refuse you a phone contract, you have a handy alternative with guarantee phone deals. In fact, these deals are specifically offered for customers with bad credit. There’s no credit check conducted hence the fast and easy approval. You’ll basically just need to meet the requirements and you’re application is ready to get approved.
What are the advantages?
Like a typical phone contract for customers with good credit, guaranteed phone deals come with a number of advantages, which include the following:
- Free handset – Like any other phone contract deal, you get to choose a handset. Considering that you have a bad credit score, however, the choices may be limited to cheaper models at this time but you can always upgrade it later on.
- Bundle plan – In addition to the handset, you also get to choose a bundle plan, which includes your call, text and data allocation per month.
- No credit check – The chief advantage for guaranteed phone contracts is the no credit check requirement. Approval is not only faster this way but approval rate is also higher. With this type of deal, customers who really need a phone contract do not need to worry about getting a rejection from their carrier anymore.
- Credit rating boost–Another excellent advantage is your change to boost your credit rating if you commit to pay your monthly bill in full and on time every month until the end of your phone contract term.
What are the disadvantages?
Guaranteed phone contracts are not all advantages. There are also a couple of downsides to keep in mind if you’re applying for this type of phone deal. Among its disadvantages include:
- Long contract – When you get approved for a phone contract, you’ll be tied to a fixed monthly fee until the end of term. The typical contract length for guaranteed phone contracts is 24 months. This means no missing payments unless you want penalties and other charges.
- Higher monthly fee–Though no credit check is ran, guaranteed phone contract providers lower the risks on their end by charging a higher monthly fee than if you have a good credit history.
Is it for you?
Like with any major deals you get into, weight the advantages against the disadvantages helps if you want to get the most value out of your phone contract deal. It also helps to remember that phone contracts are not always the best option for everyone. To know if it’s the right type of deal for you, you should assess your call, text and data needs first then find a guaranteed phone contract plan that can meet those needs perfectly. This way, you’ll be able to guarantee that you’ll make your monthly payments count up to the last cent.